Code Contributions Edit
A guide on how to get started contributing code to the Gutenberg project.
The Make WordPress Core blog is the primary spot for the latest information around WordPress development: including announcements, product goals, meeting notes, meeting agendas, and more.
Real-time discussions for development take place in
The Gutenberg project uses GitHub for managing code and tracking issues. The main repository is at: https://github.com/WordPress/gutenberg.
- Getting Started documents getting your development environment setup, this includes your test site and developer tools suggestions.
- Git Workflow documents the git process for deploying changes using pull requests.
- Coding Guidelines outline additional patterns and conventions used in the Gutenberg project.
- Accessibility Testing documents the process of testing accessibility in Gutenberg.
- Managing Packages documents the process for managing the npm packages.
- Gutenberg Release Process – a checklist for the different types of releases for the Gutenberg project.
- React Native mobile editor – a guide on contributing to the React Native mobile editor.
- React Native Integration Test Guide – a guide on creating integration tests for the mobile editor.